Browse Items (261 items total)
This stone inscription commemorates the date of construction of an edifice by Abbot Iacovos Miriantheus. It is placed on the wall between the archades of the dining room of the monastery but does not belong to that edifice.
This dedication inscription commemorates the erection of an edifice by the Abbot Iacovos Miriantheus (1898-1933). Its actual position is unknown. The stone is found in the monastery yard. At the back of the stone a column is laid, whose original placement is unknown. Dedication inscription at 1909 A.D.