Built in 1930, the chapel lies on the southwestern part of the village. Plundered after 1974, it has been converted into a stable. Today it lies in ruins.

Collection


Τhe oldest club was founded in 1930 in Agios Athanasios by a small group of people whose main vision was to improve the quality of life of the community on all levels such as education, entertainment, culture, social activities and sports. Members of the club have participated at critical times to the social and political struggles of the nation. With the contribution of its members the club has its own building since 1959.

Collection